While there will always be some level of risk associated with being in business, there are methods that can be taken to manage vulnerabilities. Yet, without the proper security knowledge and support, threats can easily slip through the cracks, as the following statistics convey.
5. 95% of cybersecurity breaches can be traced back to human error (source).
6. 52% of small businesses feel helpless to defend themselves against new forms of cyber threats (source).
7. 62% of small businesses claim that they lack the skills in-house to be able to properly deal with security issues (source).
8. Increased investment in employee training can reduce the risk of a successful cyber attack 45–70% (source).
The reality is: without proper due diligence and effective solutions comes significant loss. These stats illustrate the real repercussions of cyber attacks for businesses.
9. 44 percent of businesses estimate they could lose $10,000 or more during just one hour of downtime (source).
10. 60% of small businesses go out of business after a breach (source).
Handpicked for you:
Download our new eBook, An MSP’s Guide to Protecting SMB Clients.