As the world deals with the unprecedented consequences of COVID-19, you may find yourself working remotely for the first time or more than ever before. Without face-to-face meetings, passing conversations with colleagues, lunch breaks, and general social interactions, you might be left wondering how to fill pockets of time throughout your day.
This is a great opportunity to catch up on industry-leading podcasts and webinars, read thought-leadership guides and books, and seek out educational resources that can help you continue to grow and scale (and how to navigate the world of coronavirus).
Turning to blogs is a quick and easy way to consume the information you’re looking for and connect with peers in our industry. Just ahead, we list 12 blogs for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) that are worth bookmarking and subscribing to.
- ChannelE2E – A must-read for any MSP; ChannelE2E provides breaking news about our industry, events, and research for MSPs, cloud services providers, strategic IT service providers, resellers, VARs, integrators and channel partners.
- ConnectWise – Get best practices, technology updates, thought-leadership articles, and a free library of resources all directed at helping technology solution providers be successful.
- Webroot – Breaking news, user education, tips, and must-dos all focused on cybersecurity.
- MSSP Alert – Daily news, tips, and resources for Managed Security Service Providers and MSPs who safeguard their client’s data and networks.
- MSPinsights – Exclusive, business-enabling content for managed service providers (MSPs) from successful MSPs and the associations that serve them. (Visit VARinsights.com for specific content tailored to value added resellers [VARs]).
- The Cannata Report – An intelligence resource for imaging resellers within the business technology and managed services industry.
- Perch – Articles, release notes, and more related to cyber threat intelligence.
- BPO Media – Media, research, content and marketing resources for providers of business process optimization; document, print and content management; and workflow solutions. (Visit The Imaging Channel for content specific to Office Technology)
- CRN – Technology news and information source for solution providers, IT channel partners, and value-added resellers (VARs).
- CompTIA – Thought-leadership and actionable content for professionals working in the technology industry.
- Channel Partner Insight – News, analysis, insights, and opinions for channel leaders.
- BrightGauge – Best practices, thought-leadership, how-tos, and product updates related to business intelligence.